Each research paper/article submitted to the journal is subject to the following reviewing process:
1. Each research paper/article will be initially evaluated by the editor to check the quality of the research article for the journal. The editor may make use of ithenticate/Viper software to examine the originality of research articles received.
2. The articles passed through screening at this level will be forwarded to two referees for blind peer review.
3. At this stage, two referees will carefully review the research article, each of whom will make a recommendation to publish the article in its present form/modify/reject.
4. The review process may take at least 45–60 days.
5. In case of acceptance of the article, journal reserves the right of making amendments in the final draft of the research paper to suit the journal’s standard and requirement.